UV-VIS Spectrometer (UV - 3200S) is an advanced single beam design consisting of 9 models. They differ in bandwidth and wavelength accuracy, but provide excellent performance for measurements. They are suitable for clinical, pharmaceutical, and bio-chemications such as quantitative analysis, kinetics, Wavelength Scan, Multi-Wavelength, and DNA/Protein analysis. The memory is 32K. UV-Vis Analyst software Based Microsoft Windows makes these instruments versatile. All instruments provide excellent performance for measurements.
They are divided into in two types : UV- 3200S models and stand-alone models.
- In Stand-alone models, all software methods are included as built-in standard; this eliminates the need of software.
- Online software update via internet.
- Data can be downloaded.
- The UV-3200S models come standard with windows based application software UV-Vis Analyst.
- Fixed or variable slits (Bandwidths)
- Sealed, solvent - resistant tactile keypad with alpha - numeric entry for file names and units.
- Pre-aligned deuterium lamp for easy lamp replacement. The status of the lamps may be monitored.
- Powerful built-in program or PC Windows based software UV-Vis Analyst including sophisticated utility programs.
- Data Download-to-PC software for stand-alone models (Optional)
- Real-time clock for date and time stamping of results.
- Data can be saved by USB memory device directly.