UV-VIS Spectrometer (UV 1200) are the ideal instrument for education and QC laboratories. Using your standard sample solutions, you can get a standard curve on the large LCD screen. They are widely used in colleges and enterprises for general quantitative analysis and experiments.
- Large LCD screen (128º64 Dots)
- Can display total 50 groups of data,
- groups per screen. Can display standard curve and the curve equation.
- Data can be restored after a sudden power cut.
- Auto setting wavelength.
- Tungsten lamp & Deuterium lamp can be turned on/off individually to extend lifetime.
- Pre-aligned makes it convenient to change lamps.
- Large sample compartment, it can accommodate 5-100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available
- The optional application software M. Wave Professional provides complete control of the spectrophotometer through the Built-in USB port. You can achieve the functions such as Quantitative, Kinetics, Wavelength, Multi Wavelength, DNA/Protein
- Basic Mode : Transmittance, Concentration.
- Standard curve (Only for V-1200, UV-1200) Maximum of 9 standard samples can be used to establish a standard curve: The curve equation will display on the screen simultaneously. You can test your unknown concentration solutions by the curve.
- Coefficient Methods : if you have known the coefficients K&b of the formula C=K*A+b, you can input the value directly by button, then lest your unknown solution.