These Laboratory Polarimeter (SGW Series) find wide application in laboratories of pharmaceutical, sugar, food, oil refining & chemical industries, universities and scientific research departments. Integrated with advanced technology, this type of instrument is used for determining the optical rotation of substances. Our offered Digital Polarimeter has been certified by reputed government institutions like Regional Testing Center.
- Need not prewarm when turning on.
- Measuring specific rotation, optical rotation, sugar degree and concentration.
- Automatic repetition-measurement for 6times, and calculation of average value and means square root.
- Sample chamber adopts constant temperature designing in order to decrease the temperature heating effect on measurement.
- Peltier principle to control the temperature.
- Measurement of dark-colored sample.
- The highest measuring accuracy
- Maximum user-friendliness
- Robust design and state-of-the-art data management
- Modular design for the highest flexibility