This Laboratory Calibration Weights has a sophisticated design and has various features and extensive data storage ability. We are among the credible Manufacturers, Exporters, and Suppliers of Laboratory Calibration Weights.
- According to OIML - R111-1-Standards.
- Outstanding Cost Performance Ratio
- Quick Handling Time
- Modern Calibration Methods Allow Exact Calibration.
- Results and Quick Processing Times.
- Calibrated by NPL / NABL / RRSL / DKD (Germany) / NVLAP / UKAS (USA) Accredited
- Complete Service Ranging from 1mg to 50kg.
- E1 to M1 Class Weights with or without Certification.
- Higher Accuracy Metrological Weights.
- Material density of the weights is 8000kg / m3, air density is 1.2 kg/ m and measuring temperature is 20oC