Company has released a variety of FTIR Spectrometer boasting high resolution and high sensitivity and a variety of associated instruments, such as an infrared microscope unit, to facilitate automation. These are utilized in a wide range of structural analysis or nondestructive measurement applications, such as to qualify the location of defects on IC chips and other small parts in electronics, electrical, and semiconductor industries, to qualify pharmaceuticals based on the German Pharmacopoeia, to identify vehicles from paint fragments left at crime scenes, or to verify starting materials on beads as a pre-synthesis study in combinatorial chemistry.
- New type cube-comer Michelson interferometer features smaller size and more compact structure, providing higher stability and less sensitive to vibrations and thermal variations than conventional Michelson interferometer.
- Fully sealed damp and dust proof interferometer, adopting high performance, long lifetime sealing material and desiccator, ensures higher adaptability to the environment and increases accuracy and reliability. Viewable window for silica gel enables observation and replacement
- High intensity IR source adopts a reflex sphere obtain even and stable IR radiation.
- Isolated IR source and large space heat dissipation chamber design provides higher thermal stability. Stable interference is obtained without the need of dynamic adjustment.
- Super wide sample compartment provides more flexibility to accommodate various accessories.
- Application of programmable gain amplifier high accuracy A/D converter and embedded computer improves the accuracy and reliability of the whole system
- Spectrometer Connects to PC via a USB port for automatic control and data communication, fully realizing plug-and-play operation.
- Cooling fan stretch suspending design ensures good mechanical stability.
- Compatible PC control with user friendly, rich function software enables easy, convenient and flexible operation, Spectrum collection, spectrum conversion, spectrum processing, spectrum analyzing, and spectrum output function etc. can be performed.
- Various special IR libraries are available for routine search. Users can also add and maintain the libraries or set up new libraries by themselves.
- Accessories such as Defused / Specular Reflection, ATR, Liquid cell, Gas cell and IR microscope etc can be mounted in the sample compartment.